I LOVE to share what I eat and what kind of vegan food you too can enjoy that is so simple and easy to make. I hope to give at least 1 person some inspiration or knowledge with this.
I chose to do wraps as my first video because they’re so quick and easy to make!
What you'll need:
- 200g firm tofu
- 30g onion
- 30g tomato
- 80g capsicum
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- Nutritional yeast
- 1x multigrain or wholemeal wrap
- 25g hummus
- 1/2 lemon
How to prepare:
- Brown the onion, tomato and capsicum in a pan for 5 or so minutes and then crumble in the tofu
- Cook tofu and veggies for 2-3 minutes and then add all seasonings to the pan and cook for another 5-7 minutes then take off the heat
- Spread the hummus onto the wrap and then add the tofu
- Squeeze some fresh lemon on top before wrapping the tofu
Click HERE to watch the episode!